Homemade 3 WHEEL SCOOTER Baotian ?! PART 2
So you guys have probably seen the last video where I made this three wheel scooter out of my old 50 cubics scooter. And while welding, I thought I pulled out every important part of the scooter: the accumulator and all the little things. But it seems I haven’t pulled out the stator, the most important part that gives the spark to the spark plug. I ordered a new stator, mounted it and it didn’t work at all. And the possibility that I take it apart and go take it to a service is really slim. And there are no services around my town either so that means I would have to go to a second, third town. So I had an idea to switch the 50 cubic scooter to a 200 cubic scooter. This is a 208 cubic Ducar motor which I actually put on the go-kart and I think it will fit perfectly on this build. I think we will have to improvise a little but we have to work with what we have! So let’s get to it! The back axis was done by a lathe operator. I currently do not have a lathe tool but I plan on getting one. The bearings are in a 24 mm housing. He punched out the bearings out the wheel itself (there were some inside). He made me an 24 mm axel with a shell. As you can see, he left a big enough space for the disc to not get scratched. He left me a 24 mm reception here for the chain and he secured it all with a screw so that everything will move as it should. He’s done that on the other side as well. Now it is all secure and it won’t fall apart. Now we will continue the build. We have a centrifugal clutch with this chain which came from Banggood. You can find it on Banggood or on the link in the description. We got a brake system from Banggood as well. It is the whole system with discs but this time I will put the disc aside and I will just use the jaw and the brake itself. The brake itself is aired and it has all the oils inside. I will also leave the link for it in the description. I got this fuel filter from GearBest. Link in the description. Since this pump doesn’t let fuel go through we will have to improvise and drill this reservoir. For the exhaust, we will use this fake one from Banggood. I will leave the link of the video in which we tested this exhaust and also the link for the exhaust itself. And now this little hose for the pump is giving me a headache. It is too short. And since there is no proper store in my town, I will have to improvise once again. Stick around so you find out. Since my camera bugged out, I’ll explain it myself. So we welded these sides and we put protectors on the hood. I just used two 12 cm rods. And on the top we put the tighteners. That’s it. We’re going back to the video. You can also find these laser lights on Banggood, link in the description. So guys, welcome to the end of part 2! In the third episode I will show you how I painted it and the final test. Tell me in the comments how you like it and if you like this type of videos. So that is it, leave a like, share and subscribe and I will see you in part 3. Bye!