Live PD: Alright, Where’s Mom & Dad? (Season 4) | A&E
– Stop. [beeping] – Relax, relax. Relax. Put your kickstand down. All right, where’s mom and dad? – Oh, at home. – OK, have a seat. What are you guys doing, man? You can’t be running. – Huh? – You can’t be
running like that. – I wasn’t running. – You looked– both of you
looked at me with my lights on. – Yeah, and I was stopping
right here for you. – Dude, that was way back there. That was way back off College. – I didn’t see you
back there then. – We didn’t. – You guys accelerated
across the parking lot when I hit my lights. – I actually didn’t see you.
– OK? – I swear we didn’t. – I’m so sorry. – We would have stopped. – OK, have a seat, boys. – On the ground?
– Yes. Who’s got a cell phone? – Like this? – Just sir on your butt, man. – I don’t want to
get my pants dirty. – Then sit on the grass. – Who’s bike? – My friend said I can ride it. – OK. – Well, he left it on my house. And then he said that I
could ride it if I wanted to. And he hasn’t been
back for a few days. – OK. Do you want the good
news or bad news? – I don’t care. – OK, there’s no good news. – OK.
– OK. The bad news is you have to
have a driver’s license– – Well–
– –to ride this. – We was just going to– I was going to drop him off. – There’s no license plate. Your light’s not
working right here. You didn’t stop at a stop sign. – This one? – OK? And you probably
don’t have insurance. All right, what’s mom–
mom or dad’s phone number? – Can I type it in? or not? – Hello. – So we got a possible stolen
hit on this motorcycle. Their parents are en route. And we’re going to
take that up with them. Have you given your
boys permission to ride that motorcycle? – I did. – OK. They said you gave
them permission to ride on the street. – What’s that? – Whose bike is it? – You bought it?
– Yeah. – So it’s yours? – Well, it is I guess. – OK. – Who’d you buy it from? – OK. If we receive confirmation– [police radio chatter] –you’re going to go for
receiving stolen property. – So you’re taking me to jail? – Yes, sir, if
they confirm that. If they come back and
say it’s not confirmed, then you don’t have
anything to worry about. – Affirmative, they’re now
saying it is confirmed. – Brandy? – What? – OK, if confirmed stolen. – OK. – OK? So he’s going be on
book and released. I’ll let him call you
when he gets to the jail. OK? – Yeah. – Any questions? – I mean, no. I understand. – OK. The dad admitted that he
purchased the motorcycle for 30 bucks, didn’t receive a
title or anything like that. And so he’s going to jail for
receiving stolen property. The mom on scene took
custody of her juvenile. And the other one’s going to
be taken to his residence.