– From the scorched earth in Woodside, South Australia, welcome to the GCN Show. –
– It’s my t-shirt. – We might as well change racing news. – Yeah, use
– This is the limited edition, ramato-colored, Wilier Cento 10 AIR, belonging to former Milan-San
– I’ve got no idea where to start really, so why don’t you tell us
– Getting better at cycling isn’t always about riding your bike. I know, shocking right?
(upbeat music) – What bike and equipment do you take when you’re bikepacking in Patagonia?
– This is Geraint Thomas’ Pinarello, Pinarello Labs Bolide TT time trial bike. (upbeat music)
– From Leuven, in Belgium. Welcome to the GCN show. – Hello and welcome to
– [Voiceover] June and July is an exciting time for fans of road bike tech,